Sarah here - Elijah and Rachel are signing all the time, and Jonathan is just getting started!! He already has his first 3 signs (if clapping for 'yay' counts!), though he doesn't use them consistently...
Here's a video I took during lunch today on him signing (sorry for my arm being on the way, I had it on my lap):
And yes, I know I'm being very mean and making him sign it... ;)
Here's a video I took during lunch today on him signing (sorry for my arm being on the way, I had it on my lap):
And yes, I know I'm being very mean and making him sign it... ;)
3 comments:
Way to go Jonathan! We need Sarah to come hang out with us for a while...the girls would be in heaven!
sarah I think you are a natural born teacher!
Too Cute!
And he looked like he was getting so mad at you ;)
Post a Comment