LOL ohhh Rachel... you little ham.And me... I'm like, "ok, fake half smile, lets be done with this already. Elijah hold still and smile for one picture, PLUU-EASE"
At least you are all looking at the camera! This was the ONLY one! :-)
I love it!! Very cute!!!And I find it very funny that you both commented - from the same home - within 10 minutes of eachother :)Merry Christmas, Birschbach family!
Oh my goodness look at your beautiful family. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Hope your year is truly blessed abundantly!
Happy birthday to you and your family! What a great photo :-)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
LOL ohhh Rachel... you little ham.
And me... I'm like, "ok, fake half smile, lets be done with this already. Elijah hold still and smile for one picture, PLUU-EASE"
At least you are all looking at the camera! This was the ONLY one! :-)
I love it!! Very cute!!!
And I find it very funny that you both commented - from the same home - within 10 minutes of eachother :)
Merry Christmas, Birschbach family!
Oh my goodness look at your beautiful family. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Hope your year is truly blessed abundantly!
Happy birthday to you and your family! What a great photo :-)
Post a Comment