Sarah here - Tonight we had a playdate/get together with our local Ds group...
 |
| Both Elijah (right) and Jonathan had fun climbing around, and I think everyone else did too! |
 |
| Mr. Monkey got a bit bored at times, but when you aren't big enough to climb much of anything, wouldn't you too?? (Helping him through was kinda outta the question, he's a chunk! Besides when we tried to, he freaked going over the netting.) |
 |
| Anna and Jonathan, with Isaac and Elijah in the back... |
Anna and I (Sarah) also spent some time playing with and helping an adorable little girl with Ds around the playset. It's been awhile since I got to play with any girls with Ds
(love you and miss you Bug and Bean!!), and Anna and I are both in agreement we need a little girl with Ds in this family!!!
After, we had some shopping to do, so the littles and I hung out in the van for awhile.
 |
| Rachel imformed me that she and Jonathan were holding hands nicely and wanted me to take a picture. ;) |
 |
| She was asking me about the cars that were parking or leaving in front of us and who those people were, and why that car has it's lights on, etc. I finally told her when she said "Sarah?" for the 100th time that the answer is going to be I don't know. She told me that she wanted me to know so I could tell her. Good gravy does she like to talk! ;) |
She also makes pretty amusing faces.
 |
| Happy face |
 |
| Sad face |
 |
| Silly face |
 |
| Grumpy face |
She's a hoot. But don't let how sweet and innocent she looks fool you!
2 comments:
Bug and Bean MISS YOU!!!!!! I love all of Rachel's faces!!! The "grumpy face" doesn't look so grumpy though - LOL!!!!
Looks like a great time. Oh Rachel is so cute and Jonathan has lost his baby look. Oh my he is a big boy!
Post a Comment