There is one less orphan today!!!!! Our God Reigns!
Introducing...
Introducing...
Grace Olena (o-LAY-na) Birschbach
Born in Kherson, Ukraine on March 4, 2005
Forever in a Family on December 5, 2013
Our court hearing went amazingly, AMAZINGLY well today! Only God! The judge did not ask any questions, nor did the jurors or prosecutor. The quickest court case ever according to our facilitator!! Only God could have done this. He gets ALL THE GLORY! We are SOO very thankful to the Lord for blessing us with our 8th child! We are also very grateful for everyone who has prayed for us, supported us, encouraged us, given financially to us, and especially for those that have been holding down the fort at home for the past 4 weeks. THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH!!! Everyone had a part and we couldn't have done this without you.
Here's are a few more pictures from the day we first met Grace.
So, tonight, Pat and I will take an overnight train to Kyiv. Unfortunately, the train gets in too late to make the early morning flights out, so we'll spend the day in Kyiv and fly out early Saturday morning, arriving home mid-afternoon - Lord willing. Then, on the 14th, Sarah and I will head back to Ukraine and start the next paper chase for her birth certificate, passport, medical and visa. It will probably take about 2 weeks. So, yes, I will get to spend Christmas in Ukraine once again! :-) (I spent Christmas 2010 in Ukraine when adopting Elijah.) Rumor has the medical facility is still out of the serum for the TB skin test, so that may save us a few days if that stays status quo. The goal is to be out of the country before the BIG Ukrainian holiday of New Years.
Thank you everyone for all that you have done for us and our family. I can't wait to have all of us together under one roof! Love to you all!
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
11 comments:
Love her so so much. So extremely thrilled for you all, I cannot wait for her to come home!!!! Praying for safe travels for you both on your journey home. Love that she'll have a mommy and sister with her for Christmas this year <3
Congratulations Jill!! Looking at pics of Elijah, I'm STILL convinced he and Timothy were separated at birth! :) Welcome to the family Grace!
Rejoicing with you, Jill !!! xoxoxo Praying the the tail end goes well, too !!!
Congratulations!!! Praying for your safe flight home, and for a smooth transition back home. I'm sure the little ones had/have a big adjustment. Praying for your whole family!
Congratulations!! So happy for all of you! God is great indeed!
Congratulations! Praying for safe travels home for you and Pat!
Hi Jill and Pat
so extremely thrilled for you guys! praying for your travel and the paper chase to move miraculously fast!!!
love laurie
Congrats to you guys! Praise God for His goodness! Will continue to pray!
She is just precious! Praising Him for the family He has brought her into and for the way that she will now know His love through your beautiful family! Love her look on the second to last picture!
Praying for safe travels home--
Amy
You've had so much confirmation from beginning to end - easy breezy court is the cherry on top. Praying it continues to be smooth sailing!!
What size jammies is she wearing in these pictures? :)
Thank you everyone!!! We really appreciate it!
Ashley, there are size 5T. I check everytime she has a different pair on. They are a touch big. The 3T pair was too small, so I'm bringing 4t with me. :-)
Post a Comment