Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Urgent Prayers Needed for Ukraine!

I ask you all to please stop what you are doing and pray for Ukraine right now. Violence has escalated and dozens were killed today in Kyiv. 1000+ people injured. They are standing up for freedom. Please pray for the country, for peace and for freedom.  I can't tell you how important this is!

Also, please pray for my friend, Shelly, still in Ukraine finishing up her adoption and my friend, Stephanie, that is with her. They need to travel to Kyiv to finish up. Oh my... Please pray!!!

My heart is also heavy for all my friends in Ukraine, both American and Ukrainian. Please pray for them as well.

Keep up to date on the events in Ukraine HERE.  There are many EuroMaidan facebook pages too. I just found this article by the NY Times.

Thank you for praying! The Lord is faithful!

No comments: