Thursday, August 18, 2011

"Pretty soon..."

That was a quote from a precious 5 year old boy, Joshua. Last night, he told his mama that he wasn't going to see Jesus overnight, but it will be "pretty soon".  Breaks my heart! Please pray for this special family.

I've been following his story for several months now. His family adopted 2 girls w/ Ds last fall. Their bio son, Joshua, was born with spina bifida, as well as many other medical issues. Please visit the blog set up in support of them http://helpparkerfamily.blogspot.com/ . You can follow their CaringBridge page by clicking on Joshua's photo with the paint brush.

I can't fathom the depth of their pain right now. Please pray for the Lord to give them peace and comfort. Thanks!

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

Praying right alongside you. I agree, can't begin to understand the pain they must be in.