Ya, I know...neglectful blogger here. We had a very nice Christmas and enjoyed spending New Year's weekend with my parents. It was only the 2nd time Elijah had been there, so it was time to visit. :-)
Anyway, Jonathan has pulled off another little trick. Not only is he crawling ALL of the way across the living room, he pulled himself to standing in his crib today!!!! GO Jonathan!!! :-) He is getting stronger and stronger every single day. Oh, and his little personality is getting stronger and stronger each and everyday too. LOL Today when I laid him down for a nap, he was watching me and smirking at me as he popped himself back up from his sleeping position on his tummy. Back and forth we went...little stinker! I keep reminding myself it is a good thing he feels safe enough to be a little "naughty".
1 comment:
YAY J! Way to go. Love that he is feeling so comfortable and all is going well for you guys. I think of you daily and wished we lived closer!
Post a Comment