We spent this past weekend at Homeschool Family Camp up at Silver Birch Ranch. This was our first year going, and we had lots of fun! Here are some pictures we took during the weekend (we didn't take very many!) -
Miss Rachel on the way there
Love this face!
Rebekah horseback riding
While waiting for his turn to ride, Elijah was kissing and petting the dog, Copper.
This was the closest to a smile we got with the camera, but he LOVED it! I (Sarah) had to try and guess what he was saying instead of relying on his signing, as he couldn't sign while hanging on! (He was saying "more horse", and "fun"!)
Dad ziplining - he is scared of heights so it was surprising when he landed smiling and wanted to do it again! Isaac and I (Sarah) also did it, and we enjoyed it also. It definitely is NOT as scary as it looks. But then again, the other "rides" I've been on in the past few weeks are roller coasters with 200 ft drops, so it wasn't much in comparison! ;)
Here's a vid -
Rachel waiting some-what patiently for her turn, and Jonathan wanting his nap (2 fingers in the mouth - his nuk).
Paco!
Rachel riding! She wasn't as excited as Elijah but she still enjoyed it!
In addition to horseback riding (Anna and I rode too, but no pictures), we enjoyed mini-golf, swimming, ga-ga ball, basketball, folk dancing, great food, wonderful teaching from Dave Wager, fellowship with other homeschool families with the same beliefs as us, and much more! We also got to share with several people about the plight of orphans, and our story.
We had a wonderful weekend, we are looking forward to next year!
What a fabulous week. Didn't even know there was a home school family camp! I know about family camp! Too cool, glad you all were able to go and enjoy!
1 comment:
What a fabulous week. Didn't even know there was a home school family camp! I know about family camp! Too cool, glad you all were able to go and enjoy!
Post a Comment