Sarah here..
The Chunky Monkey is addicted to Signing Time.
Today he was woken up early from his nap by an unnamed-whistle-blowing-sibling, and was in a cranky mood. I turned on Baby Signing Time, and he sat there quietly for the whole thing (30 min), and half-way through when it started over! Then he came to find me with a smile on his face. Nothing like a little Signing to Time to cheer you up!
I have to say - Rachel Coleman is the boy's favorite baby sitter! And, after the initial fee, she babysits for free on short notice!
The Chunky Monkey is addicted to Signing Time.
Today he was woken up early from his nap by an unnamed-whistle-blowing-sibling, and was in a cranky mood. I turned on Baby Signing Time, and he sat there quietly for the whole thing (30 min), and half-way through when it started over! Then he came to find me with a smile on his face. Nothing like a little Signing to Time to cheer you up!
I have to say - Rachel Coleman is the boy's favorite baby sitter! And, after the initial fee, she babysits for free on short notice!


1 comment:
Oh my goodness we have addicts here too. Guess it is a great addiction. OH MY that boy is one chunky monkey. He and Dariya would get into loads of trouble together!
Post a Comment