Adoption = "the biggest blessing and the biggest challenge you will ever face."
As most of you know, today was Orphan Sunday. November is National Adoption Month. In just over a week (yikes!), I'll be posting about plenty about adoption and the process of it. But for tonight, I wanted to link to Meredith's blog about Orphan Sunday. All of it so very, very true, and will be so much more true when we get Grace home. Thanks for reading it!
http://cornishadoptionjourney.blogspot.com/2013/11/orphan-sunday-2013.html
We have a pretty intense week coming up, not only with frantically getting ready to leave, but we have several additional appointments. I'd appreciate prayers! Also, please pray for my children's hearts as we prepare to leave. A few of them are having a tough time already. :-(
Luke 9:23 -
"Then He said to them all, “If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow Me."
The calling of adoption is not just for Pat and I, it is for our whole family.
(Hopefully, I'll have some extra time while we are in Ukraine to do very long overdue updates on Elijah and Jonathan. You know, things like sleep study results, school, ENT, etc.)
Thanks for praying for our family this week!
5 comments:
Praying, praying! So wish we were going over too! Can't wait to see pics!
Happy for you all!!
Still praying for you. Let me know if I can help in any way for your family staying home!
We will be praying! I have to admit... I'm envious! My heart has been longing for Ukraine lately!
We are with you, Jill!
Post a Comment