Tuesday, November 12, 2013

We're Here!

After a big delay in Appleton due to weather in Chicago, we made to our flight for Munich just fine. In fact that flight was 3 hours late leaving. But we had a 3 hr layover in Munich, so we made it fine to Kiev. (The airlines pad their arrival times, so we still had an hour to spare...)  Anyway, we slept a fair amount on the plane, made it through customs very easily, and went out for borsch for supper. Yay!!! LOVE borsch!  Pat, not so much...

So, tomorrow, we have our appt to see Grace's file and start the process to get her referral. Please pray everything goes very, very smootlhy with the appointment. In Ukraine, we do not have a "hold" on a child until the referral is in our hands.  Lord willing, we will pick up her referral Thursday afternoon and get on a train Thursday night.  Friday will be THE DAY we met here!!

I'll update when I can.  Thank you to everyone for your love and support to get us this far!

4 comments:

The Happy Half Dozen said...

Glad you arrived safely. Praying hard for you all and that you get that sweet girl's file tomorrow!! I cannot wait to hear how it went!!

summer said...

Yay!!!!! So so close!!!!! Get ready Grace - Mommy & Daddy are coming sweet girl!!!! I can't take it, I'm so excited for all of you!!!! Go God!!!!

Akarol25 said...

Oh my gosh I am so excited for you!!!

Rochelle said...

Praying to a great appt and quick referral! Come on Friday!