Three years ago today (June 25th), a Ukrainian judge named Jonathan as our 7th Blessing from God! One less orphan!
I had forgotten what a Chunky Monkey he was! Sportin' lovely orphanage head wear.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
AND 6 months ago today, our first Ukrainian Princess arrived HOME on US soil! She has changed so much in six months. It is a privilege and blessing to see her blossom!
![]() |
| Four months home (Yes, all that snow is the end of April!) |
![]() |
| 6 months home! Due to her "unique" hairline, she had her first necessary bang trim! Her hair is growing so fast. Fun! |




3 comments:
Special day in the Birschbach home!
You're right - what a chunk he was! And such a baby!
And Carter has a unique hairline, too :) Drives Michele and I both crazy!! :)
I can't believe Jonathan's adoption was 3 years ago, that is crazy!
And she is GORGEOUS! Love watching her grow, she reminds me so much of Elijah!
LOVE her hair... And her cheeks! :) What a beautiful girl!
Post a Comment