Yes, today was Jonathan's first day of school. Why so late? Well, since 7 out of 8 of our children are homeschooled, we took a six-day adventure "field trip" around the state of WI the first week of September. All 10 of us living in a rented motor home. We just returned yesterday. Hopefully I'll blog about that soon! (Don't hold your breath though.)
Anyway, Jonathan started Early Childhood Class today. He went two mornings a week last year and will attend all four days offered this year. He does well there (from what I'm told) and enjoys himself. His speech continues to explode, so that is really fun as well! I'm so very thankful for the awesome professional staff that supports him and his individual needs.
And lest you think all picture ops are perfect around here, this will show you that is not the case. He was mad because I actually made him walk out the door...ya know, use his legs and feet. I know, I'm such a mean mom!
He had a good day though. We are all looking forward to getting back into a routine.
No comments:
Post a Comment