Monday, February 7, 2011

GOD WINS!!!

I just saw this post by the Burmans and thought I would share the GREAT news before we got our day started here!

Today, a miracle occured!! Today God answered each and everyone's prayers. Today a life changing event occured. We became the family for Reagan!!! God opened the door to this institution and we walked in. I am so happy to share with you that our sweet Reagan Faith just met her Mommy and Daddy.She is beautiful and smart and oh soooo big!!!! I have no idea how to post pictures but will put them on my blog. Thank you for all of your prayers! If ever there is a person to doubt the power of prayer send them to me and we will share this story.

THANK YOU LORD!!!!  Thank you for praying!!! Please continue to pray for the Burmans as they finish their in country process - court, etc.  And please continue to pray that Eddie's and Masha's families step forward in faith to rescue them!  Thanks for praying!

2 comments:

juli p. said...

thank you Lord!!!! Jill, thanks for keeping us updated. At church yesterday we sang a chris tomlin song and the lyrics just made me think of tori's family going before the director there......
And if Our God is for us, then who could ever stop us
And if our God is with us, then what can stand against?
Our God is greater, our God is stronger
God You are higher than any other
Our God is Healer, awesome in power
Our God, Our God…
God used another little girl and the faith of her mommy and daddy to open doors for so many others!

the.lilangel said...

I have been reading your story for a while now and I just want to say that you and your family are awesome!!! I love following blogs and watching these kids get their forever families. Do the Burmans have a blog? I would love to follow their story as well. God Bless!!♥
Elijah is adorable!