(Guest post by big sister, Sarah!)
Picture post coming soon, but first, here are some videos!! Thanks to my friend Matthew, his patience with me, and his fast internet, these videos now exist on the internet instead of in a file! :) So in honor of the Packer's victory in the Super Bowl, the first video is of Elijah dancing to "Green and Yellow" last night. I was feeding him yogurt, then ice cream (which he loves and is very unusual for a child from an orphanage who has had nothing cold before!), and I had the laptop up on the kitchen table. I pulled up "Green and Yellow", and he started dancing to it! He got mad when it ended, and he was soo cute that I didn't have much of an option but to go get my camera!
The next video taped by Isaac (6 yo brother, in case you can't tell... he needs a little more practice with the camera!) awhile ago, but our internet is too slow that I didn't get it uploaded until now. Sorry it's a little long, you don't have to watch the whole thing, but Elijah had fun "wrestling" with me. :)
5 comments:
he's got the groove on!
Jill... you are gonna ban me from your blog because you are tired of hearing this but I'm telling you... Elijah and Timothy are SOOOOO alike!!! Ice cream, cold yogurt... both very happily scarfed down at any opportunity here too! And they even dance alike! hehe We are definitely blessed!! Hugs!
Looks like he has his Daddy's moves. Very cute.
OMG, this isn't the same little boy from the bench is it!!!!!! I loved each and every giggle. What a happy little guy, you are all so blessed! Thank you for sharing, I can't stop smiling :)
He is waaay too cute!! :o)
Post a Comment