Hey Everyone! This is Sarah, Elijah's big sister and I'm here to give you an overload of pictures!! :)
 |
| The last Saturday in Jan, we attended a Family Fun Night put on by several families who are friends of ours. One of the dads has his own DJ business, so they had music, along with other fun activities. Elijah had a blast dancing! :) |
 |
| Elijah was dancing by himself, I just don't have very many good pictures of him |
 |
| I took this picture on the way there, and it was dark out so the flash went off.. :) Then mom told me no more pictures.. |
 |
| This cabinet is used for more than just storage.. |
 |
| Rachel uses it to get rid of her brother!! :) |
 |
| "Nice touch..." |
 |
| "Brushing" his hair! :) (By the way, Rachel took this picture and the Block Party pictures) |
 |
| Playing in a box during school |
 |
Our new "childproof" gate!
Elijah - "Umm Rachel... I don't think we were supposed to be caught doing this.."
Rachel - "Just smile and wave!" |
 |
| "I know how to eat suckers!" (Note: she was being supervised and suckers were taken away shortly after I took this picture. Nothing was harmed during the taking of this picture besides a dum dum sucker.) |
 |
| Eating ice cream at Auntie Debbie's house |
 |
| Rachel at the Family Fun Night this past Saturday (they do it every last Sat of the month, and I didn't get very many pictures this time..) |
 |
| Dancing with Mama |
No comments:
Post a Comment