(Let me tell, you someone didn't want me to get this post up. I've been kicked out of blogger at least 2x and now the RR site isn't coming up for the pictures I need. I guess that means I'm on the right track.)
Actually, I'm ticked. Why? Babies are dying!!! That's why! These babies have done nothing to deserve to die alone,not knowing the love of a family (not that any do), but to be born the way God beautifully designed them with an extra chromosome. That's it...
My last post was about Carrington, who by God's grace, made it home just in the nick of time. She literally may not have survived another week. There has been a new blog started for her HERE. Please stop by and pray for her as she battles to survive. She has made some improvements. Praise God! Also, if you are a blogger, please grab her button and put in on your blog. The more people are praying for her, the better. Also, please keep her family in your prayers. They desperately need them as well.
Then today, the RR family received news about another little angel that has gone to be with Jesus.
Landon
Why? I don't know. We probably never will know. Maybe he wasn't "liked" by his caregivers, like Carrington wasn't, and was neglected. Or maybe he had an undiagnosed heart problem. I don't know...Sweet Landon, may your passing not be in vain. Rest in the arms of Jesus.
A few weeks ago, it was another little angel.
Marlena
She had a family coming for her. She was loved, but she didn't yet know it. Her family found out about her passing the day the submitted their dossier, as she had left this earth and went into Jesus' arms during her heart surgery.
Earlier this year, it was these 3 angels that went to be with Jesus.
![]() |
| Nikita |
![]() |
| Dante |
![]() |
| Sandra |
How many more babies have to die before the church-at-large steps up and rescues these babies??? Most of you reading this are in the richest 1% of the world. God has called us to care for the orphans and the least of these over and over in scripture. It is TIME!!!! No more excuses, no more waiting for the perfect time, no more nothing. It is TIME - NOW!!!
Let me introduce you to Turner. Isn't he one of the sweetest things you've ever seen?
His profile:
Boy, Born July 2010
Sweet Muffin! Turner is in URGENT NEED of heart surgery. He needs a family quickly. After we lost Marlena on the operating table, the facilitation team and Turner's caregivers feel he will most benefit from having surgery at home with his family in the US where he can recover properly.Despite his heart condition, he is growing well and a chunky monkey!
PLEASE SOMEONE RESCUE TURNER. Turner is in a region which has a history of waiving the 10 day wait for urgent medical needs. Although this can never be guaranteed, our facilitation team will do all they can to ensure the judge is well aware of the risks of wasted time for this child
More photos available. Married couples only.
From his medical records: patent ductus arteriosus, patent foramen ovale, needs surgery URGENT
$99.00 is available towards the cost of my adoption!
Thank God he is still alive, as far as we know, but he is in URGENT need of heart surgery. NOW. As his profile says, the facilitators and caregivers (and I assume the orphanage director) decided to wait to give him this life-saving surgery until he was home with his family in the States. There is a special family out there for him and they need to act FAST. Please join me in praying that his family will step up and get him home ASAP. He doesn't have time to wait for the "perfect time" for a family to adopt. IS IT YOU???






3 comments:
Jill, you are so right!!! The church..the body of Christ...must step up and follow James 1:27!! If not now...when? Children suffer and die while we wait... It's so tragic!! Little Turner is in the same orphanage that our boys just came out of. It's a GREAT orphanage/area to adopt from. Please...someone go get this baby!!!
Debbie
Matthew and Michael home since 12-24-10
AMEN!!!!!!!!
I am going to share this entry on my Facebook page if you don't mind:)
-Jenny
Oh My Goodness Jill!!!! This is such a needed post and I LOVE Turner - Oh my do I wish he was my son!!!! I am praying, praying and praying!!!!!
Post a Comment