A sweet child, Carrington, has just come home from Elijah's former orphanage. She is desperate need of prayers! Her mom brought her straight to the hospital when they got home. Please click visit THIS BLOG http://angeleyesadoption.blogspot.com/ for an update. (Fri, March 18 & Sat., March 19 posts). Please do click over there. She has posted some pictures of Carrington that will make you cry. I don't have permission to post them, so I'm not going to. BUT, THIS IS THE REASON I must continue to advocate for these orphans left behind. Carrington's body is shutting down to die. We just can't sit here and wait for the "perfect time" to donate to help other families or the "perfect time" to adopt. This could have very well been Elijah. For whatever reason, he was in a "good grouppa", the nannies liked him, and he wasn't in the same room as Carrington and several other children with Ds. Perhaps some of you reading my blog have not particularly cared for the advocating I've done since I've gotten home, but this is reality. Carrington is NOT an isolated case. These children MUST BE RESCUED NOW.
And as usual, my friend Stephanie has some convicting words to say about this, especially to those husbands that are unwilling to step forward with adoption. (Remember, Stephanie brought home Theo this summer that was basically in the same shape as Carrington.)
Please pray for Carrington and her family!
No comments:
Post a Comment