Monday, July 11, 2011

The Question Everyone is Asking...

Sarah here again... What do Rachel and Elijah think of Jonathan and how do they get along? I'll let the video and pictures speak for themselves! :)

He's so big, that he has to sit next to Rachel lest he squishes her flat!









Big Blue ROCKS!! :)
(Note from Jill - Yes, I know we need to adjust his carseat straps!)

4 comments:

Emi said...

I was going to ask the same question! They look so cute together! All your siblings are beautiful Sarah and so are you!

Rochelle said...

Looks like all is going smoothly. He is huge compared to your sweet little girl. LOL Glad he is one healthy and chunky monkey.

Ashley Gibson said...

LOVE the video of Elijah sharing!!! SOOOO sweet!!! Oh my word. Adorable. And all of Jonathan's smiles...love it!!! Such a different boy than the overtired one we met in the airport!

Lindy said...

That video. WAY TO CUTE!