I remember how incredibly light he was when I held him. I remember how quick he was to embrace me. I remember his smell too. :-( (I was so happy to finally give him a bath after Gotcha Day.) I remember recognizing that BENCH when we first walked in. I remember how all the emotions just came flooding - and lots of tears too. I remember how surprised we were to see him walking - doing that "toddler stomp" - and how proud the nannies were of him for walking (he was the only one in the grouppa walking.) I remember falling in love! :-)
![]() |
| Pouty look! :-) |
The transformation speaks for itself.
![]() |
| But we sure do still get that pouty look!!! |







4 comments:
I love how much Elijah has grown. he's so precious! And has the best pouty face :). It continually amazes me to watch our kids blossom after they come home.
I also love remembering all these dates. I was so sad to learn you were on the train heading down to Sim at the same time we were on the train headed up to Kiev. It would have been amazing to have some company there.
I'd love to have a Yolachka meet-up some time to see each other's kiddos in person. Other families too. In the mean-time I'll enjoy seeing them growing in blogland! Thanks so much for being my cyber-friend!
WOW times flies doesn't it. Love his pouty look, so very cute!
Oh Jill - the transformation absolutely does speak for itself. Elijah is absolutely beautiful!!! So Amazing!!!!! It is hard to believe that is the same little boy. I am so honored to have met him!!!! Love you ALL!!!!
Happy 1 year anniversary!!! I cannot wait until the day I can hold my boy for the first time!!! Oh my arms ache!!
Post a Comment