Ha ha, great equipment for physical therapy :)(By the way, how you keep your carpet so clean and so white?? I've tried all the cleansers, nothing helped :( ).
Love this. Alayna used to chase me around when I was vacuuming too. Great PT there J!
Cute! Jonathan is really moving now!!Micah LOVES the vacuum too! They both follow and help push the canister :)
oh my goodness he is getting so big! Too cute him chasing it around hopefully he still love it in about 6 yrs and he'll want to vacuum all the time :)
Next step is to train him how to use it:)
Jonathan is just too cute :-)Monicawww.xmaswarrior.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ha ha, great equipment for physical therapy :)
(By the way, how you keep your carpet so clean and so white?? I've tried all the cleansers, nothing helped :( ).
Love this. Alayna used to chase me around when I was vacuuming too. Great PT there J!
Cute! Jonathan is really moving now!!
Micah LOVES the vacuum too! They both follow and help push the canister :)
oh my goodness he is getting so big! Too cute him chasing it around hopefully he still love it in about 6 yrs and he'll want to vacuum all the time :)
Next step is to train him how to use it:)
Jonathan is just too cute :-)
Monica
www.xmaswarrior.blogspot.com
Post a Comment