Sunday, February 5, 2012

Random Pictures - Part 1

Hi Everyone! Sarah here... Just wanted to share some random pictures that are on my camera from the past few months. There are a LOT, so this is Part 1, which is Elijah's birthday party in September through October. Enjoy! :)

Elijah's Birthday Party!

YAY! Pants! :D


"Is there something for me??"

A new dress!

Isaac and his identical cousin, Keenan

My little gangster with his tank top

Oh nevermind, he's too cute to be a gangster, and that's a bib!
Who says's he's not a chunky monkey???

And people think I look dangerous with a hammer!

I think it's lil Rachel, not me! Or maybe she gets it from me...
Smartie! Thinks she can get outside!

"Oh rats.. everyone's watching me now!"

Monkey see, monkey do!

"Elijah did it too!"

Funny thing is.. Elijah can reach the handle just fine WITHOUT a chair. :)

"Let's lock it so they can't get out!"

Double trouble!

Rachel at Caleb's Spaghetti Dinner Benefit
Elijah's new shades!

Rachel and Rebekah's Birthday Party

Isaac trying to play the nose kazoo, and Ben looking up how to do it on his phone. We're working on making our own nose kazoo band to play special music at church... ;D

Pastor Dan and Jonathan!

Little princess!

Jonathan, Rachel, and Elijah modeling some Owl Hats I made. (Psst... get your own here!)

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

Oh my goodness, your days are filled with so much cuteness I don't know how you get anything done.

summer said...

Oh My Goodness!!! Beautiful, Beautiful BABES!!!! I keep looking at the pictures over and over again!!! What I would PAY to be on that floor with those 3 cherubs in their most amazing owl hats!!!! WOW!!!!! Love you all so very much!!!