Sunday, March 4, 2012

Lilly's Birthday Bash

I know it's been a long time since I've posted! I have lots of updates to share, but just two things tonight.

1. A few people have asked me how court turned out for the Evensen family I posted about a couple weeks ago when they needed urgent prayer. Thank you all for praying because they passed court and hope to have "Gotcha Day" tomorrow! Praise God! But their journey home is far from over. Their sweet little Micah has literally spent his life in a crib. The trip to get his passport photo taken did NOT go well for this precious little one. If you want to read about it, click HERE. (Rachelle had to close out the boys' bank accounts at the same bank Elijah's account was held. I also walked past this bank dozens of times (4x/day for 3 weeks). It was fun to see the same street vendors in the exact same places over a year later! :-)) Anyway, please continue to pray for their journey home, especially for Micah's journey. Thanks!

2. Lilly's Birthday Bash!!!!


Click on the photo to read more about Lilly's Birthday Bash


Please head over to Sarah and Rachel's blog to read about Lilly's Birthday Bash! Sarah and Rachel work very hard to make items to sell to raise money for Lilly's grant fund. The hearts these two have for orphans is absolutely amazing to me. I wish I could take credit for Sarah's passion, but it is truly God-given. I know Sarah and Rachel would like nothing better than for Lilly's family to find her and SOON! To help the girls celebrate Lilly's birthday, you can do several things: Adopt, Donate, Buy, Share, Grab, Follow, and PRAY! Click HERE for more details. :-) If you do any of the above, please email them and let them know so you can be entered in their give-away.  Be quick though as it ends tomorrow (Monday)! Thanks for your help!

1 comment:

Gloria said...

I just stumbled upon Sarah's blog and found yours. She and Rachel are incredible young people. I'm so inspired by their heart and passion for orphans. I wish I could adopt but I'm an international and that's not allowed. But I will definitely be praying and soon giving.
Sarah you go girl! I'm just SO SO PROUD of you. Many girls your age wouldn't have the heart you have. I know God is going to use you mightily. He already has!