It's not just Elijah that's addicted that loves Signing Time! Jonathan has recently started taking an interest in the TV.. esp Signing Time. :)
"What are you taking pictures of? What wrong with me? This isn't blog worthy, I just like Signing Time!"
Sarah here..
Jonathan is pulling up on just about anything and everything!! And he's crawling super fast, and walking with assistance (video coming soon!)! He's also getting into everything and doing crazy things like pulling the heat register out of the floor! LOL
He also likes to take books away from the people who are reading them and eat read them himself. But when you are done with a book and hand it to him, he wants nothing to do with it. Same with a toy Elijah or Rachel has. Typical kid!
A smile close to his cheesy smile, but not quite. Just ask his therapists or Me-mom/"Nana" what it looks like! :)
His naughty face - I tell him, I'm not as easily persuaded as Summer (love you friend!) is to let him get away with something if he smiles. LOL But sometimes I lose and he wins! :)
The other day, he was playing with a bag (not a plastic grocery bag!), and I told him not to put it in his mouth, and he gives me his big cheesy grin. I turn back and he puts it back in his mouth, I turn and tell him to get it out of his mouth. He takes is out and gives me a big cheesy grin. Repeat the sequence several times, and I finally took it away from him. He whined and told me what he thought of me. Stinker-doodle! He may be 1, but boy, does he understand a lot!
He's doing great in therapy, he just started OT (Occupational), along with PT (Physical) and ST (Speech, which also works with him on feeding issues like new textures). No health concerns, besides mama and sissy's arm which are about to fall off from holding E and J, who do not hold on, and treat our arms like recliners!! :) He has gained over 6 pounds since he came home, which is a lot since he was so big already. He also seems to be a lot taller too as of late. He's grown about 3 inches since he got home, but it seems like more than that since he was so floppy. His tubes seem to he helping, he is a lot more alert, and responds to his name a lot more (when he wants to). All around, he is a happy chunky little monkey! :)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness J just gets cuter and cuter! We have some signing time addicts here too must be the Ukrainian in them LOL!
Post a Comment