Eighteen years ago today, I married my best friend, my soul mate, and the man that God had ordained since the beginning of time to be my husband. The Lord has truly, truly blessed me with a godly man that not only loves his wife and family, but loves and serves the Lord! I am so very grateful!!!
![]() |
| I have often wondered if the trees have been this brilliant since that year. :-) I think this year comes pretty close! I LOVE the reds in the trees this year. |
Today, I remembered to pull out our wedding video to watch. It must have been awhile since Anna doesn't really remember seeing it. I gave them an assignment - it was a school day after all. I told them they needed to figure out how many hairs Daddy has lost and how many gray hairs Mommy has gained since we got married. LOL
Happy Anniversary, Pat. I love you dearly. I'm excited to see what the Lord has in store for us the next 18 years!!!



4 comments:
I know I am a day late but Happy Anniversary you two. Hope you had a great day! Those trees were absolutely beautiful in your pictures...have to love fall :)
That's so cool! Honestly, you look like you've barely aged, Jill. Nice work, what's your secret?? :-D
Beautiful wedding photos. Congratulations on you anniversary!
Happy anniversary you two! Lovely pics! Hope you have many more wonderful years together!
Post a Comment