Sunday, October 14, 2012

Please Pray for Rochelle (x2)

May I please ask you a favor??? Will you please pray for my two friends, both named Rochelle? Both are battling cancer and need prayers for healing.

Rochelle R. is a local friend I met through our monthly home school moms prayer night. She had surgery a week ago.  Please visit her Caringbridge site at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/rochellesjourney and leave her an encouraging comment. She is doing pretty well, but I know she would appreciate continued prayers for healing, peace and endurance as she faces treatment in the next month or so. (I believe you need to make an account w/ Caringbridge to view the pages, but it is not a big deal.)

Rochelle C. is a friend I met in Ukraine. I've posted about her and Jason before and their beautiful daughter, Dariya, who was adopted the same time as Jonathan in the summer of 2011. Just like Rochelle R., she has 3 beautiful young children. Her Caringbridge site is http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/rochellecannon . Please stop by and leave her an encouraging comment as well. 

Rochelle and Dariya on her Gotcha Day!
Thank you so much for praying for these beautiful Christian ladies!

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

You are so sweet, thank you! Going over to check in on the other R right now!