Sunday, July 7, 2013
BRINGING GRACE HOME: No news
Well, I have no news to share about Grace's adoption process. We are waiting. When we were submitted in mid-June, travel dates were running about 8-9 weeks out. Now...well...they are at least 11 weeks! Good grief. That timeline puts us in the last week of August. UGH! But, the only thing I can do is pray for the Lord's perfect timing. We want Grace home as soon as we possibly can, but are trusting in the Lord. Hopefully we will hear something in the next few weeks about our travel date as they are issuing them at least a month ahead of time. I'll keep you posted! Thanks for praying!
Labels:
Adoption Journey #3,
Grace
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Continuing to PRAY for you ALL!!!! You are so close!!! OH MY!!!!! GOD IS GOOD!!!!!
Continuing to pray for you. Maybe end of June won't be as hot as June and July ;)!
Praying you guys hear something soon, I'm sure Sarah is getting sick of me asking! Happy belated birthday Jill!
We are in the same boat, we were submitted the same day as you and waiting for a date is hard. It's hard to plan ahead for things and know what I can commit to and can't. All our fall activities are coming up and I just don't know what to do. We will be praying for everything to go smooth!
Post a Comment