Two years ago today, I took this scared, floppy, and actually quite mellow little boy with chronically red eyes out of the orphanage FOREVER!!!
Jonathan, my dear son, I can't believe it has been two whole years already. What fun we had trouncing around Kyiv! And mommy was so blessed by the "angels" God sent her on the way home.
You have grown and changed SO much in just two years.
You have transitioned from size 12 mo to 2T/3T clothes
- from not putting any weight at all on your legs to now climbing onto the table AND the high stools
- from no communication at all to the many speech sounds, words, expressions and signs you have now
- from having no opinion about life whatsoever to having an opinion about everything
- from having seemingly no interest in your surroundings or toys to being "curious" about everything
- from drinking out of the bottle to the straw cup
- from stage 1 baby foods to thick and chunky purees (ya, we're still working on that one)
| (You have no idea what a miracle this is!) |
- from not knowing the love of a family to eating up every hug, kiss and snuggle you can get.
You have become one of us. You have melted our hearts. We all love you SO much!!! I can't imagine life without you!
Sarah made this video last year for Jonathan. I thought I would share it again. Enjoy!




2 comments:
What a handsome little boy he is! So blessed by your faith, your family and your friendship!
love and prayers for Grace!
laurie
Happy two years home Jonathan! Such a blessing!
Post a Comment