So, what does this mean exactly? It means all of our paperwork will be
Thursday, June 13, 2013
BRINGING HOME GRACE: SUBMITTED!
WOOHOO!!! Our dossier (all of our adoption paperwork) was submitted today to the Ukrainian adoption authority! (I guess it's called the DAP now, but in my head it's still the SDA. What can I say, old habits die hard.)
So, what does this mean exactly? It means all of our paperwork will begone over with a fine tooth comb reviewed at some point hopefully in the next month or so. Right now, the SDA is running about nine weeks from submission to SDA appointment. UGH! I'm not sure why they are running so long now. (Jonathan's dossier was submitted on May 12th and our appointment was June 6th.) But, I am trusting in the Lord's perfect timing. I really do want to get our little girl home ASAP though! So, we are looking at traveling about mid-August. I'm still praying for sooner. We'll keep you posted!
So, what does this mean exactly? It means all of our paperwork will be
Labels:
Adoption Journey #3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congratulations!!!
Praying for sooner right with you! YAHOO! Celebrate!
Hold ON Grace! You are almost home!
praying for the 9 weeks to be cut down!
laurie
Oh my goodness! Praising God with you! Wish I could hop in a corner of your suitcase!
Post a Comment