Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Angel of the Week

Every week on the RR Blog, an "Angel of the Week" is highlighted. Each of these kids are still in need of a family to call their own.  This week it is sweet little Noah! (See the left sidebar.) He is at the same orphanage as our Elijah. Isn't he cute?  He even looks a little (A LOT) like our Elijah. Please pray Noah finds his forever family soon!

2 comments:

Michelle Z said...

You know, it's still possible to get approved for 2 or 3 ... (hahaha - don't tell Pat I said that! He might block me from your blog & email!)

Sarah said...

That's what I keep telling her! And I'm giving her all thes good reasons like It would be cheaper to get 2 kids now than to go back next year. Or since she'll need more help with two kids by herself I can go with her, and all these other good reasons but she doesn't think their good enough reasons. :)