We are moving right along in assembling our dossier. Another one of the pieces we need is a letter from Pat's employer stating he has a job, is in good standing and what his salary is. Yesterday in the mail, I received the letter. It looks GREAT! Nancy, my most wonderful state-side paperwork helper, approved it and that's one more thing checked of the list. YAY! And guess what?!? It was right on the first try! Pat's boss's secretary ROCKS!
Interesting thing to note: Since Pat's company is based in Indiana, I need to send this document down to Indianapolis to get apostilled. Each state needs to apostille documents notarized in their own state. Not a big deal to send it down. The bonus is that Indiana has FREE apostilling! Our state is $10/document.
We have a few more "big" pieces to get yet for "the beast". The homestudy and agency licenses we should have early next week. Notarized state background checks, mortgage verification and proof of living where we live...I've gotten a start on these, but hope to get them in full swing next week. Of course, the last BIG piece will be the I-171H approval from our gov't. Please continue to pray for God's hand to work a miracle for a quick approval. Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment