Saturday, September 17, 2011

HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY, ELIJAH!!!!

ELIJAH IS FOUR YEARS OLD TODAY!!!  WOOOHOOOO!!!!

His big party will be next weekend, but we had to celebrate a little bit today of course. We went to Day On The Farm today after Ashley's shower which was after Isaac's football game. :-) We had a blast out at the farm and have attended this fundraising event for St. Jude's in memory of little Jarid 10 out of the past 11 years. Anyway, I'll post pictures of that soon I hope. (If you are local, this awesome family event is still running through tomorrow afternoon. Check it out!)

But here is a fun video of Elijah blowing out the candle on his little Packer birthday cake. :-) Enjoy! (I'm too tired to write anything profound about his birthday tonight...maybe later in the week.)


6 comments:

Ruthann said...

Happy Birthday Elijah!

momto10kids said...

Happy Birthday sweet boy!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday sweet Elijah...Auntie "Crackers" LOVES you

Grace said...

Happy Birthday Elijah! Is this his first birthday home, Jill? I kind of loose track....I'm doing good to remember my name these days.

summer said...

Happy Happy Birthday you Beautiful Boy!!!! I am so BLESSED to have met you!!!!!!!!! All my LOVE being sent your way!!!!!

Rochelle said...

Happy birthday E! Love how he knows exactly what to do with that birthday candle! Can't wait until Dariya knows that feeling!