Monday, January 24, 2011

And speaking of the "Ergo"...

I just found out tonight that the photo I posted earlier today is being used in one of the new Reece's Rainbow awareness "buttons"! (If you are not familiar with buttons, they are the fun things on the left side bar of my blog.)  Andrea (Director of RR) asked me for a full resolution copy of it a week or two ago, but I wasn't quite sure what it was going to be used for.  How fun!!! :-) If you are reading this on your Google reader or via email, you'll have to click over to the blog and see the button. If you'd like to add one of the RR buttons to your blog, just click right below it and it will take you to the "RR button blog". (Yes, blogs exist for just about everything!) There, you will be able to see ALL of the cool buttons that have been made with photos of many sweet children and a parent.  Children that have FOREVER HOMES now!  'Cuz you know that's what it's really ALL about. I'm very humbled that this "self-portrait" photo is being used to promote RR, but really...it's definitely not about me...it's not even really about Elijah...it's about finding FOREVER HOMES for ALL of these abandoned children. That is what Reece's Rainbow is all about!

2 comments:

momto10kids said...

Jill, I just LOVE that picture you took of you and Elijah together! So glad it is the new RR button! Very neat!!!

Debbie

Michelle Z said...

Look at that, you're a celebrity! :)