I know my mom hasn't posted many pictures since Elijah has been home, so I thought I'd post a bunch to make up for that! :) Enjoy!
 |
| "Cheese!" |
 |
| Helping Papa with the sink! |
 |
| Papa's little helper |
 |
Under the sink is also a good place for a nap short break! |
 |
| They had a blast plying in the cabinet! Elijah was also laying down in it for quite some time like in the picture above! |
 |
| "Sure, I know how to smile for the camera!" |
 |
| "Fun with big sister Rebekah! Not sure I'm going to smile when she's this close..." |
 |
| "I got the camera!" |
I have some more on my camera from the other day during school, so I'll try and get those posted tomorrow along with pictures of him dancing at a community family fun night! Maybe the internet will be more cooperative so I can post some videos too!
6 comments:
LOVE these!!! He is SUCH a dollbaby!!!
How cute! I hope his transition into your family continues to go well.
So cute!!! Thanks Sarah :)
What a precious angel for sure!!! I am haunted by his RR picture where he is sitting on the bench with the white tshirt and shorts...all alone and lonely. I am SO happy to replace that photo in my mind with these new pictures of him with his family, smiling, full of love and all safe, warm at home where he belongs.
Awesome photos - I especially love the big smile at the end!
Thanks for the great pics, Sarah. We appreciate being able to see how Elijah is doing (and the rest of you),since we're not able to visit as often as we'd like to.
Grandpa & Grandma D.
Post a Comment