As I was preparing lunch today, Elijah came wandering into the kitchen and was trying to tell me something or wanted something. I obliged and followed him so he could show me what he wanted. He had discovered the Ergo carrier in the office, picked it up and tried to put it on me! He wanted a "ride"! So, I put it on, put him in and he was as happy as a clam, just resting his head on my chest. I hadn't worn it since the airport, so it was pretty amazing to me that he remembered it 3+ weeks later, and more importantly, that he wanted to be in it. :-) LOVE THIS BOY!!!
Of course, Rachel soon saw it and wanted "up" too. So, I held her for awhile too. Much easier than carrying them one in each arm. Guess I'll have to make a point of using it more often, just 'cuz...
![]() |
| Elijah in the Ergo while still at the orphanage. One of my favorite photos! |

2 comments:
So special!!! Oh My - I have the chills!!!! I am so glad you shared this!!!
What a precious moment! Think of you often and include you in our prayers - so glad things are going well!
Post a Comment