Friday, September 10, 2010

Fingerprints...

We got our fingerprint appointment letters in the mail today! We need to head down to the largest city in our state (2 hour drive) to get biometric fingerprints taken at the Dept of Homeland Security. This is a big step in our I-171H ("Golden Ticket") approval. So, things are moving and we know they have at least looked at our file. Unfortunately, the appointments are not until October 4th.  My new friend, Amanda, that is adopting from the same place as us and also lives in the same state, told me they do not let anyone come in early for fingerprinting appointments. :-(  But, our boy needs outta there ASAP, so I will call and try. Please pray for God's favor in this situation and QUICK processing of our I-171H approval. We are almost completely done with our dossier and the I-171H is the last piece.

No comments: