Monday, September 6, 2010
Home Ownership and Mortgage Document - Check!
I have to celebrate and share when I get some of the "bigger" dossier documents done. Last week, we knocked off the proof of home ownership and mortgage document! I've heard of several families that have had a very hard time with this document. We live in a small country township and our local gov't official was very willing and happy to work with me to get this document right. Mrs. Julia R went above and beyond, going out of her way to meet at the town hall, revamping the letter a few times and then meeting me at 2 different banks to get the document notarized. Why two? The notary at the first bank was a relative of hers with the same last name, so she thought it would be best to go to a different bank. Wise choice! We certainly don't need any red flags! So, a HUGE thank you, Julia! We all really appreciate it and couldn't have done this without you!!! May the Lord bless you for your willingness to help the "least of these". I'll bring Elijah in with me next time I come to vote so you can meet our sweet little boy. :-)
Labels:
Dossier
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment