OK, I've been way too serious around here. Time to lighten things up a bit! :-)
Tomorrow, Sunday at 8AM, Pat will start his very first marathon!!! I'm so excited for him and so very proud! He has worked very, very hard to get to this point. He is feeling good about it and I can't wait to see him cross the finish line and realize one of his long-time goals.
As you may know,
Pat is running in honor of Elijah and his 3rd birthday. To commemorate the occasion, I thought he needed a new t-shirt!
 |
| The front |
 |
| The back |
How fun is that??? :-) Our prayer is that as Pat passes people during the race (LOL - he says as they pass
him) they will see his shirt and maybe a seed or two will be planted. Perhaps a spectator might remember the blog address, come here and find out about Reece's Rainbow. Did you know there were 147 million orphans in the world? I didn't until we started this process. It's staggering to think about (but this is supposed to be a "light" post, so we won't go there right now). Where did I get this awesome shirt? So glad you asked. My new blogging friend,
Mel, is
selling them to help bring her precious Timothy home. (She has some other beautiful shirts as well.) They will be traveling VERY soon. I'm so excited for them! (I added the message on the back myself with the help of Hobby Lobby iron-on letters.)
Come back for updates from the marathon tomorrow afternoon!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment