Thursday, May 5, 2011

"Handiwork for Noah" - Two More Days!

Noah has a very special place in our hearts around here. I shared my heart for Noah here. My 12 year old daughter, Sarah, has been faithfully crocheting and crocheting some more to help raise money to help bring Noah home. His family still needs a few thousand dollars before they travel and their dossier got submitted today!!! They should be traveling within 4-6 weeks. Hang on, Noah...your mama and papa are coming soon! :-)

Please visit her blog and take a peek. (Her blog button is to the right and down a bit under Jonathan's button.) Her good friend, Rachel, has been helping make items too. 100% of the sales go to help bring Noah home. A good share of the items she has listed are cotton fish-shaped dish cloths. These dish cloths are among my favorite ones as the cotton is very durable and the fish shape is just perfect for my hand for wiping counters or doing dishes.  Thanks so much for looking!

1 comment:

Courtney Connelly said...

Hello! I love reading your updates and the wonderful news of Turner/Jonathan joining your family. Thanks for posting about Sarah's fundraiser for Noah. I bought the cutest hats from her back in September when it was Handiwork for Elijah! I just emailed her to inquire about a few more of her items I would like to purchase for my mother-in-law as a gift. She is so talented and her heart for orphans is inspiring! I look forward to continuing to follow your family's journey.
God bless,
Courtney Connelly from Oklahoma