Thursday, May 5, 2011

New Adoption = New Blog and a New Button

Don't worry, I'm not "moving" this blog. I just wanted to let those of you that are catching my posts via email or on google reader know that Sarah has designed a very fun, new header and background for this blog. She did a great job and is learning a bit about HTML as she goes - something I have no clue about. I'm very proud of her! We both thought we needed a new background for this new adoption.

We also have a new "button" for those of you that have your own blogs. We'd be honored if you would grab it and repost it. We would love to have as much prayer support as possible. Thanks!

1 comment:

Michelle Z said...

Sarah is a talented girl :)

Is that CM paper as your background!? CUTE!