Lord willing, I should have some really great news to share tomorrow about our dossier! :-)
More good news...last week, we received word from our facilitator that Jonathan was indeed clear for international adoption right now. Because he is so young, I did have my doubts, so I was very relieved to hear that. Thanking the Lord for that news. However, it is important to note that his referral is not "ours" until we are sitting at the little table in the SDA office with his file in our hands. He could still be adopted in his own country (slim to zero chance of that), but also by another family internationally. That was the same for Elijah too, we just didn't know it...we would have been shocked if we had not been able to adopt him. We are just a bit more prepared this time. :-)
That's all for today! :-) Have a good one!
1 comment:
Wow - so FAST!!!! I am in AWE and so relieved that sweet Jonathan will be home soon with such a Wonderful Family!!!!! Yay, Yay, Yay!!!! I so wish I was meeting you across the ocean again!!!!
Post a Comment