I just need advice from you seasoned moms (or nurses) out there. What do you think? Prickly heat or something else? Either way, I can't wait to get him out and give him a bath and just be his Mama!
 |
| Hangin' with mama outside! |
 |
| We brought the Ergo in for the first time this afternoon. He seemed to enjoy it, so that's good. He's really a little cuddlebug. :-) |
8 comments:
Looks like heat rash to me. Dariya is breaking out with it too. Too much snuggling they aren't used to LOL.
Glad he likes his snuggle time.
It looks like prickly heat to me. Is there any way you can sneak a little powder on his neck? So glad he like to snuggle in the Ergo!
You made me smile when you asked for more "seasoned moms" to weigh in. Really, Jill? If 7 doesn't make you seasoned, with five labors and two trips across the ocean, I don't know what does?! Glad this is all going well and that you were able to get everything in order to get Jonathan home before the "reorganization" - many prayers for a safe trip home. And back again!
Yah, that looks like it alrighty. I suggest if you hold him in your arm nook to have a blanket or little burp cloth there first to absorb the sweat which will help relieve it a lot. :) He's a dollie-so very happy for you all!
Lil was like that a lot last summer -- the heat and not bathing enough. She still tends to get rashy really quick in the heat.
I miss your kids! They were a delight to have around -- and the call out to "seasoned moms" made me laugh out loud! How many kids does it take to season you!?
I've been following a lot of RR moms who have just recently been able to get their children and a lot of them have mentioned that their kids have had scabies. I honestly don't know what scabies looks like personally but it might be that. So happy for you guys to be loving on your little guy:) God bless!
I just googled scabies and it can look very much like heat rash it's also very contagious as it is from a mite closely related to bed bugs and lice. They sell over the counter creams I believe, but when he gets his checkup they can give you a stronger cream, if that's what it is. Tesney Davis had this issue with Kirill when they went to go get him and she talks about a certain cream that worked great on her blog. Just thought I'd give you a heads up:)
Scabies tend to first appear on the hands/arms, feet/legs. . .have not yet seen them on the back of the neck (so many little ones have scabies in orphanages here in South Africa!) They're really not fun to get rid of, so really hope it's just heat rash:)
Post a Comment