Well, back on-line that is. As Sarah posted, we lost internet last night. I felt so cut off from the rest of the world! I especially didn't like not being able to Skype with the kids. I don't know how people did this before Skype, laptops and the internet! I guess the whole city's internet was down, but we were thrilled to find it back on after our afternoon visit. Just got my Skype fix for the day. Yay! I miss our kids so much!
Not too much new and exciting yesterday and today. We still haven't heard from the judge if our court hearing will be Saturday or not. 95% sure it will be, but we still need the official word! Plus, we already have plane tickets booked...hope it holds! We are going to take the bus down to the larger city in this region after court and then FLY from there to the capital city, spend the short night in the airport hotel and fly out at 5:35AM for HOME! Lord willing that is...please pray our date holds and our travel from this city to our own home goes very smoothly. Thanks! Oh ya, and pray we pass court too. Not really concerned about that, but it doesn't hurt pray about it. :-)
Oh, and I forgot to say the other day...Thanks to all the "seasoned moms" out there about the prickly heat photo advice. I laughed when several of you asked me how many kids a mom needs to have to be "seasoned". Wasn't almost 7 enough? Ha ha - good point. I should have clarified that none of my bio kids kids have ever had a problem with it, so that makes a novice. :-) (We'll see how Elijah does this summer.) It was much better today, so hopefully that's all it is. If it still persists when we get home, we'll ask the doc for sure. He always seems to have polyester shirts on, so I know that doesn't help.
Ok, onto the reason you are here - pictures!
![]() |
| Jonathan's first book! He did pretty well with it. |
![]() |
| "The camera again, Daddy???" |
![]() |
| One of the fun things about traveling to a different country is seeing different things in nature. This bird was chattering outside our window. |
![]() |
| This fragrant flowering bush is growing on the orphanage grounds. |







2 comments:
Your little guy is so precious!! I'm so glad you guys are back on-line!! Praying that things continue to move along smoothly for you!
Glad to see your little guy doing so well...he is so sweet...
and that the kids at home are having fun. We pray your court date comes through--I well remember how hard it is to be away from your love ones.
blessings,
the Adamson family
Post a Comment