Thursday, June 23, 2011

Objections???

This video below speaks for itself. Thanks Ashley for sharing this! You really need to watch this. Dare I say I often hear of these same reasons for not having more biological children too. I'm not saying one is better than the other...if you've been here for a few months, you'll know we are open to both. But, I've pretty much heard it all when it comes to our family size. If anything, maybe this will help others understand why we have made the choices we have for our family. I am a mother. At this point in my life, my main ambition is to raise my children to love and serve the Lord, after I honor and serve my husband.  (I still have a long ways to go before I'm good at either one of those.) But you know what? I'm perfectly okay with that. :-) CHILDREN ARE A BLESSING FROM THE LORD!

We had a very nice visit from Elijah's most favorite godfather today. More on that in the next post, but after talking with him, it just reminded me AGAIN (as if being at orphanage 2x a day wasn't enough), these children NEED families. There is NO HOPE here for them. NONE!!!!!!! Guess that's enough said for this preachy post. I'll get off my soapbox now.



My original title to this post was "Common Objections to Adoption" but I changed it. Sorry if I tricked you into reading this. Hope you'll forgive me! :-)

No comments: