Just a quick note to say that our SDA appt went well. No surprises. :-) Thank you Lord! We accepted Jonathan's referral, will pick up the referral paperwork tomorrow afternoon, travel to his city Sat night, and meet him on Monday!!! He was born right in the same city as the orphanage, so that will make getting his birth certificate after the 10-day wait go much quicker. Yay!
We are enjoying our time here in the capital city. It is SOOO much warmer than last time we were here, thus much more beautiful too. We're at an internet cafe right now while we get copies made of our dossier for the SDA. I'll try to get on later and post some pictures. We spent the evening with the Silvas last night. What a wonderful family for "my" Noah. :-) They are still on the train and should be meeting him within a few hours!
More later! Thanks so much for your prayers. They are so appreciated. God is GOOD!
3 comments:
So glad you are there....I feel like I am suppose to be getting ready to meet you over there! It is fun this time to picture in my mind where you are and be able to slightly identify...I know this..the closer you get..the closer my kids are getting too!!!
Debbie G AKA Auntie Deb....Carter's grandma!
YAY!!!!!! I am having just an awful time leaving comments on your blog - I have no idea why!! But I am with you all the way on this journey!! Oh Jonathan - You are going to feel a LOVE that you have never felt before!!!! That sweet chubby little boy has no idea whats around the corner for him. Wow, GOD IS GOOD!!!!!
So glad all went well!!! The orphanage let us visit on Sunday's so maybe they will let you meet Jonathan a day early?? If not, Monday is good!!! Can't wait to see pics of him with his mommy and daddy!!! So happy for you guys.
Post a Comment