This is our last day at home!!! I'll be running around all day like a chicken with it's head...well, you know. :-) My next post will be from the capital city in Jonathan's country! So exciting, although this really has NOT sunk in yet. I guess it will when everything is all in Russian. LOL
Please pray for us! I hope to get a tab posted at the top for prayer requests - probably when I get over there. But in the meantime, here's a quick random list of prayer requests w/ poor formatting and grammar...sorry, no time to make it look pretty.
- that each of children would have the peace that surpasses all understanding as their parents are thousands miles away - esp for Elijah and Rachel who won't understand where Mama and Dada have gone and that they will all settle in ok.
- strength and endurance for each of the caregivers
- protection from injury and illness for each of the kids, the caregivers, and Pat and I
- smooth, uneventful travels
- SDA appt that glorifies the Lord and that we may pick up our referral that same day - rarely happens, but we can pray. It would save us a few days before court if we can start the paperwork before the weekend, plus meet Jonathan a few days earlier!
- that Pat and I would get reconnected, not succumb to the stress, and enjoy the time together as a 3rd honeymoom (2nd one was in EE in Dec. :-))
- Please pray I get done today what I need to get done. And the kids have speeches at 4H tonight and I'm supposed to bring snack - won't be homemade, I'll tell you that. Ya, never thought we'd be leaving the next day for EE when we signed up back in Oct/Nov. HA! In fact, we purposely signed up later in the year so we could make sure Elijah was home b/c Anna wants to do her speech about him. Funny, huh? Oh me of little faith!
Ok, TONS to do...like get Elijah dressed. Love Baby Signing Times. He may be watching a lot of that today...
Thanks to everyone for your love and support and most importantly, your prayers!!! Love to you all!
10 comments:
Jill,
Oh my!! I can't believe it!! I will be thinking about you guys!
Lydia
Praying for you my friend, see you on the other side of the pond!
Jill!! We are just praying like crazy at the Gibson house :) Can't WAIT to see that chubby little boy in your arms!! Although...I hear we may get some snuggles from your other little blonde boy on Saturday :) We'll be sure to love him up for you!
Praying + Praying + PRAYING!! Love you, sweet lady!!!!
PRAYING here too Jill!!! Safe travels! Can't wait to hear all about Jonathan!!
Praying for you!
Dear Jill,
We will be praying that everything goes smoothly. We can't wait to see pictures of you and your husband with Johnathan.
Safe travels.
The Lococos
Oh, Jill - we are so happy for you, although a little envious, too!! Will be praying for all of your prayer requests and eagerly looking forward to seeing new pics of your your sweet boy.
Hoping that we will be hopping on that plane soon, too!
hats off to you my friend! I think my husband is going to have to carry me to the airport to come back here for the second trip...(just kidding!) I know that in less than a year this mamma won't be returning :) you are a rock star....
PRAYING!!!
Safe travels! GOD IS WITH YOU!!
Godspeed. Many prayers for all your intentions. I cannot wait to follow this journey, too - and see what other little ones you wind up advocating for this time! ;) Is Jonathan in the same orphanage that Elijah was?
Post a Comment