Ds Blog: http://luckytolovelyla.blogspot.com/ Another WONDERFUL family that has adopted several beautiful children and are in process to adopt a second child with Down syndrome (4th adoption!!!)!!! I had the awesome privilege of first meeting Dave and Summer last December on the streets of Simferopol, Ukraine. :-) Yes, they were adopting from the same orphanage as us! What fun we had together as navigated the "marshukas" and laughed and cried about this roller coaster journey that international adoption is. They arrived shortly before we left, so we only overlapped about a week I think. Once you got through this process with someone, you have made life-long friends. I am so blessed to call Summer (and Dave) good friends!
Here are some photos I don't think I ever posted.
![]() |
| Elijah and Isabelle hangin' out in their strollers Reminds me of the old "Look Who's Talking" movie! |
![]() |
| Summer, Bellie and Dave spending their visit on the infamous black couch |
![]() |
| Love at first sight! |
*********************************
Happy 17th Anniversary to my most wonderful, awesome, patient husband!
I love you, Pat! I am honored and privileged to be your wife. Thank you for being the godly husband and father the Lord has called you to be. I'm so blessed! I deeply appreciate how hard you work to provide for our family, but yet still balance work and family time so well. And thank you for putting up with me too. It takes a very special man to do that. :-)
![]() |
| I love you Honey! |




5 comments:
Congratulations! You are a great couple, a great family!
By the way, I think those small busses are called "marshrutkas" in U :)
Jill - I love it! Happy Anniversary!! And I will agree - Jake and I have commented on Pat's ability to balance his career and family life. I'm sure he would say "no - don't say so many good things about me!" but it's true. And it's all because he's following Christ...that's when everything else lines up!! :)
Happy anniversary you two! Such a beautiful, loving, Christian couple. Love you both, hope you have a awesome date to celebrate.
Thank you honey. But as I was sharing with Pastor Dan today it is you that is the foundation of our family and the glue that keeps it all together. I truly am blessed to have such a wonderful and loving wife and mother of our 7 very special children.
Thank you and love you!!!!
Post a Comment