Saturday, October 15, 2011

You have got to see this!

Ds blog:  A family adopting a precious girl w/ Ds, Carlene, is having a fundraiser right now. PLEASE go check it out!  http://operationorphannomore.blogspot.com/2011/10/when-god-wraps-his-arms-around-you.html You have got to see these photos!!! I sat last night looking at all of them, bawling my eyes out.  So many beautiful touching photos with babies, soldiers, families, children and about Luke 2. Wow!


Visit the photographer's website HERE and she will donate 40% of the sales to help bring Carlene home! But only through Wednesday, Oct. 19th. Just put "For Carlene" in the comments section. I can't wait to have some these hanging in our home. Thanks for helping!

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Jill, Thank you so much for sharing this on your blog. It means so much to me. And thank you for all the wonderful information on your blog about DS as Carlene will be my first child with it. So I have been doing lots of research and love to find out new information that we help me out when we get her home.

Thank you again.

Katrina
Carlene's soon to be momma :)
www.operationorphannomore.blogspot.com