Saturday, October 2, 2010

TORI & Elijah's Orphanage

My friend, Stephanie, has a burden on her heart, and so do I. Our burden is for a beautiful little girl called Tori. Tori WAS at Elijah's orphanage, but was transferred to a mental institution nearly a year ago when she turned 4.
 
TORI
Tell me? Does it look like she belongs in a mental institution??? Nope. There is something very special about this little girl. She has JOY!  And I believe she has a huge amount of potential too. NO child deserves to be living in such a place as this.

After Stephanie brought home her two little boys from Elijah's orphanage, she was forever changed. (I know I will be too! How can you not?) She has decided to do something. Something to help Tori find her forever family and open up Tori's facility so others can adopt from there too.

Stephanie is doing a fun give-away on her blog. She's giving away an iPod! All you need to do to get a chance for the iPod is to donate to Tori's fund. Any size gift will be multiplied by the Lord. Please stop by Stephanie's blog and read her post about Tori. She also has a picture of Elijah's orphanage too and describes the conditions there a little bit.  C'mon, I know your curious. :-) Go check it out!  And if you can't help Tori right now, that's ok. Either way, please pray the Lord will raise up her family and give them the boldness and courage to go forth! Please feel free to spread the word.

Oh, by the way, her birthday is October 14th. Wouldn't it be wonderful if she received the gift of a committed family for her birthday? Please pray she does!

No comments: