Saturday, October 30, 2010

While I'm waiting...

If you are reading this on my blog and not through Google reader or email, then you should hear music start playing. I started with the song "While I'm Waiting". Thought that was appropriate. :-)  If you'd rather not listen, scroll down to the very bottom of this page and click pause. By the way, the Toby Mac songs are at Sarah's request after seeing him in concert Thursday night. (Someone blessed her w/ a free ticket! And thank you to our friends who took care of her for the night.)

Lord willing, there won't be any adoption news for a couple of weeks. (Any news before our travel date probably wouldn't be good news.) So, if you want to tune out for a couple of weeks, feel free! I do plan doing some catch up posts w/ photos though...a couple birthday parties, the Ds walk we attended, and some Ds awareness posts. It's ok if it's not Ds awareness month anymore, isn't it? :-)  But Nov is National Adoption month. Fun, huh?

So, while I'm waiting for our travel date, I'll be doing some serious "nesting" here, and trying to prepare for our trip as much as possible. There is still a slight possibility we'll be gone by Thanksgiving, but I'm guessing it will be early December. But really, what do I know??? Not much... Please pray that it is as soon as possible (as much as that freaks me out w/ what I think I need to get done here first), and even more specifically that it is on a Monday or Tuesday. Earlier in the week means we can get our second court date sooner, less time in country for Pat and that we can meet Elijah sooner! Thank you!!!

Ok, off to nest!

3 comments:

Aaron & Laura said...

Waiting is the hardest part, but remember, God's timing is perfect! Not easy, but perfect! We are so excited for you guys and Elijah!

AndrewASell said...

Funny, I'm nesting too, and for very similar reasons. Congratulations on successfully waiting on God. I knew he'd come through!!!

Anonymous said...

Ahem.... What happened to "This wonderful playlist that my daughter made for me, because I didn't know how to do it"???